Intex 110-120V LED Pool Wall Light (Review)
The Intex 110-120V LED Pool Wall Light is a good contender to have hit the shelves in the market and it has already stirred up quite a storm; outselling every single competitor in the market lately.
The quality of the product is superb and as a customer, you will be happy using this product to the fullest provided the pool walls are not of metal and they are custom made for above the ground pools only.
The Uniqueness of the Intex 110-120V LED Pool Wall Light
Intex is a renowned name when you are looking for above ground swimming pool lights. The light is a 100-watt halogen bulb with special reflector lenses.
This means that you will get a very warm and bright light.
The Features of Intex 110-120V LED Pool Wall Light
The features of this product have made it one of the most popular products in recent times.
People who have swimming pools in the house are buying this product in large numbers.
Experts have also stated that this product is worth spending money on.
Let us now take a look at some of the features of this light.
- Very safe to use: There is no doubt that this product is very safe and can be installed very easily. In fact, you do not have to have any technical knowledge to install this.
- Power saver: The bulb runs on a 12 volt and it has its very own transformer and you can actually save a lot on electricity bills.
- Easy installation: The good news is that you do not have to carry out any drilling to install the lights, it is so easy that even young teenagers can install it within a few minutes. This will not interfere with the return line of your swimming pool.
- Useful accessories: The best thing is that you will get 3 colored lenses to alter the mood of the pool. The entire kit includes colored lenses, a transformer and a 28 feet power cord.
- A standard product: This product is manufactured by following the standards laid down by the ETL.
- Price: This product may be a bit expensive but at the end of the day when you monitor the performance. You will realize that you have spent your money in the right place.
The Pros and Cons
This product has its set of ups and downs too but at the end of the day, it is totally up to you on how you want to use the product as per your benefit.
So let us look at how the light can benefit us and how we can work around the negatives.
- These lights can be installed at the bottom and sides of above the ground pools. If your pool has added features like a fountain or a waterfall then you can use these lights to enhance the atmosphere of the pool
- These lights are capable of illuminating the whole pool
- These lights are not that expensive, in fact, you will come across offer prices with fabulous discounts
- The bulbs are gaining a tremendous amount of popularity as they are very efficient in using electricity
- This product has good longevity and high durability so they last much longer than the usual incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
Certain customers have complained that this light does not last very long at all, but the longevity of a product depends on the way it is used. If you do face the slightest problem then get in touch with the company do not wait for it to increase.